1. Purposes of the Use of Personal Information
- We use our customers’ contact information, such as their names, addresses, and phone numbers, when making deliveries of our products or when contacting customers about payments. We may also use our customers’ credit card numbers or bank account information assigned to be used for payment transactions.
- We use our customers’ personal information as well as information about the order (product name, unit number, total amount charged) when contacting them or making confirmation of an order and/or its delivery method.
- We use our customers’ contact information, such as their access history, names, addresses, and e-mail addresses, to inform them of promotions, new products, and new offers.
- We use our customers’ opinions and survey results as well as access histories to further improve our services.
- We use our customers’ contact information such as their names, addresses, and e-mail addresses, when responding to our customers’ requests and inquiries.
2. Management Measures with regard to Personal Information
- We take precautions to protect personal information: We restrict the use of personal information to only those employees who need the information for operational use; we have strict regulations on how to archive and manage media that store personal information.
- As for personal information stored in our computer system, we restrict access to only those employees who need the information for operational use by using IDs/passwords. We take strict measures to prevent the leakage or loss of these IDs/passwords.
- Insofar as it does not interfere with any of our services, we delete our customers’ personal information after a certain period of having stored it.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Please note the following regulations of handling personal information when placing orders.
- We do not disclose any personal information without a customer’s consent, except in the following situations.
- If there is a request, on the basis and under the regulation of Japanese law, from public agencies such as the Court of Justice or the police.
- If there are special regulations cited on the basis and under the regulation of Japanese law.
- If there is a danger to the lives, health, or property of our customers or third parties, when we are unable to get in touch with the original customer.
- If there is a request from a customer to disclose personal information, we will disclose that information only when we have been able to verify that the person making the request is the customer himself/herself.
Note: [For verification of identity] Please send a copy of any license that verifies your identity (driver’s license, passport, etc.). We will disclose the relevant personal information once we have confirmed and verified the customer’s identity.